Join Alex Neff of Berkshire Hathaway, host of Bucks County Living, as he sits down with Neil Flax, president and founder of BAI Security Systems. They discuss the company’s commitment to serving the community and providing top-notch security solutions. Neil emphasizes the importance of life safety systems, including fire & burglar alarms and reliable monitoring. He also highlights the values that BAI Security stands for, such as honesty, quality service, and building relationships with clients and competitors.
• Fire alarms and strobe lights must sync to prevent seizures in individuals prone to seizures.
• Many “free” home security systems offered by big companies don’t provide adequate coverage.
• BAI Security doesn’t view competitors as competition.
• Neil believes in listening to his clients, understanding their needs, and providing a tailored solution.
• BAI Security always stands behind their work.
• “We really try to get involved with the community, get involved with whatever we can do to help. And you know, it’s just the right thing to do.”
• “Make the house fit the budget rather than the budget fit the house.”
• “You can’t be everything to everyone, but you have to be true to yourself.”
• “People know your name. And, you know what, listen, I love supporting local businesses because I’m a local business and I support those who support me.”